The NIH Collaboratory Coordinating Center is using its popular Grand Rounds platform to share late-breaking research and promote resources in support of clinical researchers affected by the COVID-19 public health emergency.
In this week’s COVID-19 Grand Rounds session, Dr. Sean Collins will present “Hydroxychloroquine for the Early Treatment of COVID-19 in Hospitalized Adults: A Multicenter Randomized Clinical Trial.” Dr. Collins is professor and executive vice chair of emergency medicine in the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine and director of the Center for Emergency Care Research and Innovation at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. The Grand Rounds session will be held on Friday, April 10, at 1:00 pm eastern. Join the online meeting.
Also coming soon in COVID-19 Grand Rounds:
- April 17, 2020: The HERO Program: PCORnet® at Work to Create a Healthcare Worker Community for Rapid Cycle Evidence (Nakela Cook, MD, MPH; Josie Briggs, MD; Susanna Naggie, MD; Emily O’Brien, PhD; Russell Rothman, MD, MPP; Chris Forrest, MD, PhD)
Previous COVID-19 Grand Rounds:
- March 20, 2020: Clinical Trials in the Time of COVID-19 (Susanna Naggie, MD; Adrian Hernandez, MD, MHS; Eric Perakslis, PhD)
- April 3, 2020: Innovative Support for Patients with SARS-COV-2 Infections Registry (INSPIRE): Participant-Centered, Rapidly-Deployed, Digitally-Enabled Research (Harlan Krumholz, MD; Bala Hota, MD, MPH; Graham Nichol, MD, MPH)
Recent news announcements:
- March 13, 2020: NIH Shares COVID-19 Guidance and Resources for Applicants and Recipients
- March 16, 2020: Announces Guidance for Clinical Trials Affected by COVID-19 Emergency
We will continue to share new research, resources, and guidance as they become available.