Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- March 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- April 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds April 12: Development of Harmonized Outcome Measures for Use in Research and Clinical PracticeApril 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- March 15, 2019: Leveraging RWE to Support Regulatory Decisions–An Update on Efforts to Inform Policy (Gregory W. Daniel, PhD, MPH, RPh)
- March 8, 2019: Dietary Trials in Heart Failure: SODIUM-HF (Justin Ezekowitz, MBBCh, MSc)
- March 1, 2019: Approaches to Patient Follow-Up for Clinical Trials: What’s the Right Choice for Your Study? (Keith Marsolo, PhD)
- February 22, 2019: Going from a Learning Health System to Learning Health Units: Opportunities and Challenges (Adrian Hernandez, MD, MHS)
- February 15, 2019: Improving Qualification of Investigators: Recommendations from the Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative (Christine M. Hildebrand, PA-C, Janette Panhuis)
- February 8, 2019: Paramedic Airway Management in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest – The Pragmatic Airway Resuscitation Trial (PART) (Henry Wang, MD, MS)
- February 1, 2019: Promoting Effective Advance Care Planning Communication in the Elderly: The ACP-PEACE Trial (James Tulsky, MD, Angelo Volandes, MD, MPH)