Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
IMPACT Collaboratory Grand Rounds January 23: Using a Pilot to Test and Refine Your Measurement StrategyJanuary 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- January 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- January 31 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- January 10, 2020: Pragmatic Trials of Behavioral Economic Interventions to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening (Shivan Mehta, MD, MBA)
- December 13, 2019: EMBED Update: Challenges and Solutions (Edward Melnick, MD, Gail D’Onofrio, MD)
- December 6, 2019: Millions More People, Stronger Collaborations: The New and Improved NIH Collaboratory Distributed Research Network (Richard Platt, MD, Kevin Haynes, PharmD, Denise Boudreau, PhD, Jerry Gurwitz, MD, Christopher Granger, MD)
- November 22, 2019: It’s Time to Learn From Patients Like Mine (Nigam H. Shah, MBBS, PhD)
- November 15, 2019: PCORnet: Health Plan Research Network Data Linkage and Patient Engagement with Patient-Powered Research Networks (Kevin Haynes, PharmD, MSCE)
- November 8, 2019: Lumbar Imaging with Reporting of Epidemiology: Initial Results and Some Lessons Learned (Jeffrey Jarvik, MD, MPH, Patrick Heagerty, PhD)
- November 1, 2019: NIH Collaboratory: Looking Back, Looking Forward (Adrian Hernandez, MD, MHS, Lesley Curtis, PhD, Kevin Weinfurt, PhD)