Join our weekly Rethinking Clinical Trials webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds EHR Workshop Series May 29: Advances at the Intersection of Digital Health, Electronic Health Records, and Pragmatic Clinical Trials: Experiences from the Collaboratory PCTsMay 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- June 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Living Textbook Grand Rounds Series June 19: Part 4-Demystifying Biostatistical Concepts for Embedded Pragmatic Clinical TrialsJune 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- May 15, 2020: Optimized Learning While Doing: The REMAP-CAP Adaptive Platform Trial (Derek Angus, MD, MPH)
- May 8, 2020: Advances at the Intersection of Digital Health, Electronic Health Records, and Pragmatic Clinical Trials: Real World Evidence: Contemporary Experience and Future Directions (Patrick Heagerty, PhD, Jacqueline Corrigan-Curay, JD, MD, Joshua C. Denny, MD, MS)
- May 1, 2020: Advances at the Intersection of Digital Health, Electronic Health Records, and Pragmatic Clinical Trials: Keynote-Can the COVID-19 Crisis Lead to Reformation of the Evidence Generation Ecosystem? (Robert Califf, MD, MACC)
- April 24, 2020: The RECOVERY Trial: A UK National Platform Trial of Potential Treatments for Patients Hospitalised with COVID-19 (Martin Landray, PhD, FRCP)
- April 17, 2020: The HERO Program: PCORnet® at Work to Create a Healthcare Worker Community for Rapid Cycle Evidence (Nakela Cook, MD, MPH; Josie Briggs, MD; Susanna Naggie, MD; Emily O’Brien, PhD; Russell Rothman, MD; Chris Forrest, MD, PhD)
- April 10, 2020: Hydroxychloroquine for the Early Treatment of COVID-19 in Hospitalized Adults: A Multicenter Randomized Clinical Trial (Sean Collins, MD, MSc)
- April 3, 2020: Innovative Support for Patients with SARS-COV-2 Infections Registry (INSPIRE): Participant-Centered, Rapidly-Deployed, Digitally-Enabled Research (Harlan Krumholz, MD; Bala Hota, MD, MPH; Graham Nichol, MD, MPH)
Recent Grand Rounds
A panel of experts discuss current and future directions for generating real-world evidence (RWE) as illustrated by programs at the FDA and NIH.