Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds October 25: Real-World Evidence for Drug Effectiveness Evaluation: Addressing the Credibility GapOctober 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- November 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- November 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- October 11, 2019: Objecting to Experiments that Compare Two Unobjectionable Policies or Treatments: Implications for Comparative Effectiveness and Other Pragmatic Clinical Trials (Michelle Meyer, PhD, JD)
- October 4, 2019: Ascertaining Death and Hospitalization Endpoints: The TRANSFORM-HF Experience (Eric Eisenstein, DBA, Kevin Anstrom, PhD)
- September 27, 2019: Preparing for Clinical Trial Data Sharing and Re-use: The New Reality for Researchers (Rebecca Li, PhD, Frank Rockhold, PhD)
- September 20, 2019: Designing & Testing the Future of Home-based Cervical Cancer Screening: Results from a Collaborative Academic-Embedded Delivery System Pragmatic Randomized Trial (Rachel L. Winer, PhD; Diana S.M. Buist, PhD, MPH)
- September 13, 2019: ADAPTABLE Recruitment and Follow-up: Health Plan Research Network Engagement (Kevin Haynes, PharmD, MSCE)
- September 6, 2019: Transforming Medical Evidence Generation with Technology-Enabled Trials (Matthew T. Roe, MD MHS)
- August 23, 2019: Oh Yes, We Have Tons of Patients Who Can Do This Study! (Vanita R. Aroda, MD)