Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds March 1: Approaches to Patient Follow-Up for Clinical Trials: What’s the Right Choice for You?March 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- March 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- February 15, 2019: Improving Qualification of Investigators: Recommendations from the Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative (Christine M. Hildebrand, PA-C, Janette Panhuis)
- February 8, 2019: Paramedic Airway Management in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest – The Pragmatic Airway Resuscitation Trial (PART) (Henry Wang, MD, MS)
- February 1, 2019: Promoting Effective Advance Care Planning Communication in the Elderly: The ACP-PEACE Trial (James Tulsky, MD, Angelo Volandes, MD, MPH)
- January 25, 2019: A Learning Health System Story: Perinatal Outcomes Associated with a Major Change in Gestational Diabetes Screening (Sascha Dublin, MD, PhD, Gaia Pocobelli, PhD)
- January 18, 2019: Pragmatic Trials in End-stage Renal Disease (ESRD): HiLo (Myles Wolf, MD, MMSc)
- January 11, 2019: Nudge: Text Messaging at Scale in Diverse Health Systems to Support Adherence to Cardiac Medication (Sheana Bull, PhD, MPH, Michael Ho, MD, PhD)
- January 4, 2019: TRANSFORMing Research for Patients With Heart Failure (Robert Mentz, MD, Kevin Anstrom, PhD, Eric Eisenstein, DBA, Stephen Greene, MD, Eric Velazquez, MD)