Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- July 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- July 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- August 2 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- July 12, 2019: medRxiv: A Paradigm Shift in Disseminating Clinical and Public Health Research (Harlan Krumholz, MD, SM, Joseph Ross, MD, MHS)
- June 28, 2019: Moving Beyond Return of Research Results to Return of Value (Consuelo Wilkins, MD, MSCI)
- June 14, 2019: Good Clinical Practice Guidance and Pragmatic Trials: Balancing the Best of Both Worlds in the Learning Health System (Robert Mentz, MD)
- June 7, 2019: In Dreams Begin Responsibilities: Data Science as a Service—Using AI to Risk Stratify a Medicare Population and Build a Culture (Erich Huang, MD, PhD)
- May 31, 2019: Adapting Clinical Trial Design to Meet the Needs of Learning Health Systems (Harriette Van Spall, MD, MPH)
- May 17, 2019: The VITamin D and OmegA-3 TriaL (VITAL): Design and Results of a Large Pragmatic Trial (JoAnn E. Manson, MD, DrPH)
- May 10, 2019: Treating Data as an Asset: Data Entrepreneurship in the Service of Patients (Eric Perakslis, PhD)