Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- November 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- November 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds December 6: Millions More People, Stronger Collaborations: The New and Improved NIH Collaboratory Distributed Research NetworkDecember 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- November 8, 2019: Lumbar Imaging with Reporting of Epidemiology: Initial Results and Some Lessons Learned (Jeffrey Jarvik, MD, MPH, Patrick Heagerty, PhD)
- November 1, 2019: NIH Collaboratory: Looking Back, Looking Forward (Adrian Hernandez, MD, MHS, Lesley Curtis, PhD, Kevin Weinfurt, PhD)
- October 25, 2019: Real-World Evidence for Drug Effectiveness Evaluation: Addressing the Credibility Gap (Richard Willke, PhD)
- October 18, 2019: Playing with FHIR–Innovative Use Cases for the New REDCap EHR Integration Module (Paul Harris, PhD)
- October 11, 2019: Objecting to Experiments that Compare Two Unobjectionable Policies or Treatments: Implications for Comparative Effectiveness and Other Pragmatic Clinical Trials (Michelle Meyer, PhD, JD)
- October 4, 2019: Ascertaining Death and Hospitalization Endpoints: The TRANSFORM-HF Experience (Eric Eisenstein, DBA, Kevin Anstrom, PhD)
- September 27, 2019: Preparing for Clinical Trial Data Sharing and Re-use: The New Reality for Researchers (Rebecca Li, PhD, Frank Rockhold, PhD)