Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- March 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds March 13: Impact of Regulatory Guidance on Evaluating Cardiovascular Risk of New Glucose-Lowering Therapies to Treat Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus–Lessons Learned and Future DirectionsMarch 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Living Textbook Grand Rounds Series March 27: Part 3-Tips for Putting Together a Successful PCT Grant ApplicationMarch 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- February 21, 2020: Nudge Study Updates (Michael Ho, MD, PhD; Sheana Bull, PhD, MPH)
- February 14, 2020: Do Our Current Research Models Meet the Needs of a Learning Health Care System? (David Atkins, MD, MPH)
- February 7, 2020: Using Nudges to Improve the Delivery of Health Care (Mitesh S. Patel, MD, MBA)
- January 31, 2020: Living Textbook Grand Rounds Series Part 1: Pragmatic Clinical Trials: How Do I Start? (Lesley H. Curtis, PhD, Greg Simon, MD, MPH)
- January 24, 2020: Cardiovascular Trials Over 2 Decades: Progress on Pragmatism? (Justin A. Ezekowitz, MBBCh, MSc)
- January 17, 2020: Assessment of the Human Systemic Absorption of Sunscreen Active Ingredients: FDA-Sponsored Randomized Clinical Trial (Murali Matta, MPharm, PhD)
- January 10, 2020: Pragmatic Trials of Behavioral Economic Interventions to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening (Shivan Mehta, MD, MBA)