Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- August 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- August 30 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds September 13: ADAPTABLE Recruitment and Follow-up: Health Plan Research Network EngagementSeptember 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- August 16, 2019: Introducing the Digital Medicine Society (Andy Coravos, MBA, Jen Goldsack, MS, MBA)
- August 9, 2019: Open Science: Are we there yet? (Adrian Hernandez, MD)
- August 2, 2019: AI and the Future of Psychiatry (Murali Doraiswamy, MBBS)
- July 26, 2019: Digital in Trials: Improving Participation and Enabling Novel Endpoints (Craig H. Lipset)
- July 19, 2019: Misinformation as a Source of Complication for Clinical Trials (Brian Southwell, PhD)
- July 12, 2019: medRxiv: A Paradigm Shift in Disseminating Clinical and Public Health Research (Harlan Krumholz, MD, SM, Joseph Ross, MD, MHS)
- June 28, 2019: Moving Beyond Return of Research Results to Return of Value (Consuelo Wilkins, MD, MSCI)