Want to know more about the goals and challenges of the NIH Collaboratory’s Demonstration Projects? New downloadable handouts summarize the study aims, implementation lessons, and recent publications and presentations from these innovative pragmatic clinical trials.
Study Snapshots are accessible from each Demonstration Project page and the links below:
- ACP PEACE: Improving Advance Care Planning: Promoting Effective and Aligned Communication in the Elderly
- EMBED: Pragmatic Trial of User-Centered Clinical Decision Support to Implement Emergency Department-Initiated Buprenorphine for Opioid Use Disorder
- GGC4H: Guiding Good Choices for Health: Testing Feasibility and Effectiveness of Universal Parent-Focused Prevention in Three Healthcare Systems
- HiLo: Pragmatic Trial of Higher vs. Lower Serum Phosphate Targets in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis
- Nudge: Personalized Patient Data and Behavioral Nudges to Improve Adherence to Chronic Cardiovascular Medications
- PRIM-ER: Primary Palliative Care for Emergency Medicine