The NIH Collaboratory Coordinating Center is committed to staying connected with our stakeholder organizations, Core Working Group members, Demonstration Project teams, and the broader research community by sharing late-breaking research and promoting resources in support of clinical researchers affected by the COVID-19 public health emergency.
We are hosting Grand Rounds educational sessions on COVID-19−related topics, as well as sharing timely news and resources. Please see below for the latest information.
- Latest public health information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: coronavirus.gov
- Latest research information from the National Institutes of Health: nih.gov/coronavirus
- Resources from the National Center for Data to Health, including the National COVID Cohort Collaborative: covid.cd2h.org
COVID-19 News and Announcements
- May 14, 2020: Healthcare Workers Invited to Join the HERO Registry
- May 4, 2020: TSOS Study Team Draws Lessons From Early COVID-19 Experiences in Washington State
- April 29, 2020: New ePCT Funding Opportunities Available From the NIA IMPACT Collaboratory
- April 28, 2020: NIA IMPACT Collaboratory to Host Special Grand Rounds on COVID-19 in Nursing Homes
- March 16, 2020: NIH Announces Guidance for Clinical Trials Affected by COVID-19 Emergency
- March 13, 2020: NIH Shares COVID-19 Guidance and Resources for Applicants and Recipients
Upcoming COVID-19 Grand Rounds
- June 5, 2020: "PCORnet COVID-19 Common Data Model Design and Results" (Thomas W. Carton, PhD, MS; Keith Marsolo, PhD; Jason Perry Block, MD, MPH)
COVID-19 Grand Rounds Recordings
- May 15, 2020: "Optimizing Learning While Doing: The REMAP-CAP Adaptive Platform Trial" (Derek C. Angus, MD, MPH, FRCP)
- May 1, 2020: “Can the COVID-19 Crisis Lead to Reformation of the Evidence Generation Ecosystem?" Keynote address for EHR Workshop Grand Rounds Series: “Advances at the Intersection of Digital Health, Electronic Health Records, and Pragmatic Clinical Trials” (Robert M. Califf, MD, MACC)
- April 24, 2020: “The RECOVERY Trial: A UK National Platform Trial of Potential Treatments for Patients Hospitalised With COVID-19” (Martin Landray, PhD, FRCP)
- April 17, 2020: “The HERO Program: PCORnet® at Work to Create a Healthcare Worker Community for Rapid Cycle Evidence” (Nakela Cook, MD, MPH; Josie Briggs, MD; Susanna Naggie, MD; Emily O’Brien, PhD; Russell Rothman, MD; Chris Forrest, MD, PhD)
- April 10, 2020: “Hydroxychloroquine for the Early Treatment of COVID-19 in Hospitalized Adults: A Multicenter Randomized Clinical Trial” (Sean Collins, MD, MSc)
- April 3, 2020: “Innovative Support for Patients with SARS-COV-2 Infections Registry (INSPIRE): Participant-Centered, Rapidly-Deployed, Digitally-Enabled Research” (Harlan Krumholz, MD; Bala Hota, MD, MPH; Graham Nichol, MD, MPH)
- Experiences and insights from the early US COVID-19 epicenter: a Rapid Assessment Procedure Informed Clinical Ethnography case series. Psychiatry. 2020 Apr 27;1-13. doi: 10.1080/00332747.2020.1750214. Online ahead of print.