Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds September 20: Designing & Testing the Future of Home-based Cervical Cancer Screening: Results from a Collaborative Academic-Embedded Delivery System Pragmatic Randomized TrialSeptember 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds September 27: Preparing for Clinical Trial Data Sharing and Re-use: The New Reality for ResearchersSeptember 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds October 11: Objecting to Experiments that Compare Two Unobjectionable Policies or Treatments: Implications for Comparative Effectiveness and Other Pragmatic Clinical TrialsOctober 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- September 13, 2019: ADAPTABLE Recruitment and Follow-up: Health Plan Research Network Engagement (Kevin Haynes, PharmD, MSCE)
- September 6, 2019: Transforming Medical Evidence Generation with Technology-Enabled Trials (Matthew T. Roe, MD MHS)
- August 23, 2019: Oh Yes, We Have Tons of Patients Who Can Do This Study! (Vanita R. Aroda, MD)
- August 16, 2019: Introducing the Digital Medicine Society (Andy Coravos, MBA, Jen Goldsack, MS, MBA)
- August 9, 2019: Open Science: Are we there yet? (Adrian Hernandez, MD)
- August 2, 2019: AI and the Future of Psychiatry (Murali Doraiswamy, MBBS)
- July 26, 2019: Digital in Trials: Improving Participation and Enabling Novel Endpoints (Craig H. Lipset)