Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- October 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds November 2: EMBED: Pragmatic Trial of User-Centered Clinical Decision Support to Implement Emergency Department-Initiated Buprenorphine for Opioid Use DisorderNovember 2 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- November 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- October 12, 2018: MDEpiNet RAPID and SPEED Projects: Leveraging Real World Evidence to Get Better, Faster, Cheaper Medical Devices for Physicians and Patients (Renee Mitchell, MT, CLS, Terrie Reed, MSIE, Roseann White, MA)
- September 28, 2018: Assessing and Reducing Risk of Re-identification When Sharing Sensitive Research Datasets (Greg Simon, MD, MPH, Deven McGraw, JD, MPH, Khaled El Emam, PhD)
- September 21, 2018: Returning Individual Research Results to Participants: Guidance for a New Research Paradigm (Jeffrey Botkin, MD, MPH, Consuelo Wilkins, MD, MSCI)
- September 14, 2018: Advancing the Use of Mobile Technologies for Data Capture & Improved Clinical Trials (John Hubbard, PhD, Barry Peterson, PhD, Cheryl Grandinetti, PharmD)
- September 7, 2018: NIH Collaboratory: Research Transformation in Progress (Adrian Hernandez MD, MHS, Kevin Weinfurt, PhD, Lesley Curtis, PhD)
- August 24, 2018: FoodSwitch USA: A Mobile Platform for Packaged Food Surveillance and Behavioral Research (Mark Huffman, MD, MPH)
- August 17, 2018: The PCORnet Bariatric Study: Preliminary Results from a Large PCORnet Demonstration Project (David Arterburn, MD, MPH, Kathleen McTigue, MD, MPH, Neely Williams, Mdiv, Laura Rasmussen-Torvik, PhD)