Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds August 24: FoodSwitch USA: A Mobile Platform for Packaged Food Surveillance and Behavioral ResearchAugust 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds September 21: Returning Individual Research Results to Participants: Guidance for a New Research ParadigmSeptember 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds September 28: Assessing and reducing risk of re-identification when sharing sensitive research datasetsSeptember 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- August 10, 2018: Using a Novel mHealth Platform to Obtain Real-World Data for Post-Market Surveillance: A NEST Demonstration Project (Sanket Dhruva, MD, MHS)
- August 3, 2018: A Digital Pragmatic Direct-to-Participant Clinical Trial for Identifying Underdiagnosed Atrial Fibrillation in a Large Health Plan Population (Steven Steinhubl, MD)
- July 27, 2018: Pilot Study for a Pragmatic Trial Comparing Chlorthalidone and Hydrochlorothiazide: Results and Lessons Learned (Karen Margolis, MD, MPH, Steven Fortmann, MD)
- July 20, 2018: Developing Technology-Derived Novel Endpoints for Use in Clinical Trials: Recommendations and Case Examples from the Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative (Will Herrington, MA, MBBS, MD, MRCP, Rob DiCicco, PharmD, Jen Goldsack, MA, MBA, OLY)
- July 13, 2018: Clinical Trial Data Sharing: Perspectives from Participants and PCORI (Michelle M. Mello, JD, PhD, Steven Goodman, MD, MHS, PhD)
- June 29, 2018: Policy & Priorities: Rethinking University Research with State Data (Aaron McKethan, PhD)
- June 22, 2018: Pragmatic Trial Design to Study Health Policy Interventions: Lessons Learned from ARTEMIS (Tracy Wang, MD, MHS, MSc)
Last Week's Grand Rounds
Sanket Dhruva of UCSF Medicine & San Francisco Dept of Vet Affairs discusses a NEST demonstration project that explores mHealth platform to obtain real world data for post-market surveillance.