Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds December 14: Guiding Good Choices for Health (GGC4H): Testing Feasibility and Effectiveness of Universal Parent-Focused Prevention in Three Healthcare SystemsDecember 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- December 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- December 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- December 7, 2018: Cluster Randomized Trials in Health Care Delivery Systems: Lessons from STIC2IT (Niteesh K. Choudhry, MD, PhD)
- November 30, 2018: Validating a Computable Phenotype: Should Results Change a Trial’s Pre-Specified Primary Outcome? (Gregory E. Simon, MD, MPH, Susan M. Shortreed, PhD)
- November 16, 2018: Primary Palliative Care for Emergency Medicine (PRIM-ER) (Corita Grudzen, MD, MSHS)
- November 9, 2018: Data Linkage Within, Across, and Beyond PCORnet (Thomas W. Carton, PhD, MS, Keith Marsolo, PhD)
- November 2, 2018: EMBED Pragmatic Trial of User-Centered Clinical Decision Support to Implement Emergency Department-Initiated Buprenorphine for Opioid Use Disorder (Ted Melnick, MD, Gail D’Onofrio, MD)
- October 26, 2018: Making Measurements Meaningful (Brian J. Zikmund-Fisher, PhD)
- October 19, 2018: A New Path Forward for Using Decentralized Clinical Trials (Jeffry Florian, PhD, Annemarie Forrest, Penny Randall, MD, MBA)