Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- November 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- November 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds November 30: Validating a Computable Phenotype: Should Results Change a Trial’s Pre-Specified Primary Outcome?November 30 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- November 9, 2018: Data Linkage Within, Across, and Beyond PCORnet (Thomas W. Carton, PhD, MS, Keith Marsolo, PhD)
- November 2, 2018: EMBED Pragmatic Trial of User-Centered Clinical Decision Support to Implement Emergency Department-Initiated Buprenorphine for Opioid Use Disorder (Ted Melnick, MD, Gail D’Onofrio, MD)
- October 26, 2018: Making Measurements Meaningful (Brian J. Zikmund-Fisher, PhD)
- October 19, 2018: A New Path Forward for Using Decentralized Clinical Trials (Jeffry Florian, PhD, Annemarie Forrest, Penny Randall, MD, MBA)
- October 12, 2018: MDEpiNet RAPID and SPEED Projects: Leveraging Real World Evidence to Get Better, Faster, Cheaper Medical Devices for Physicians and Patients (Renee Mitchell, MT, CLS, Terrie Reed, MSIE, Roseann White, MA)
- September 28, 2018: Assessing and Reducing Risk of Re-identification When Sharing Sensitive Research Datasets (Greg Simon, MD, MPH, Deven McGraw, JD, MPH, Khaled El Emam, PhD)
- September 21, 2018: Returning Individual Research Results to Participants: Guidance for a New Research Paradigm (Jeffrey Botkin, MD, MPH, Consuelo Wilkins, MD, MSCI)