Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds September 28: Assessing and reducing risk of re-identification when sharing sensitive research datasetsSeptember 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- October 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds October 12: MDEpiNet RAPID and SPEED Projects: Leveraging Real World Evidence to Get Better, Faster, Cheaper Medical Devices for Physicians and PatientsOctober 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Recent Grand Rounds
- September 14, 2018: Advancing the Use of Mobile Technologies for Data Capture & Improved Clinical Trials (John Hubbard, PhD, Barry Peterson, PhD, Cheryl Grandinetti, PharmD)
- September 7, 2018: NIH Collaboratory: Research Transformation in Progress (Adrian Hernandez MD, MHS, Kevin Weinfurt, PhD, Lesley Curtis, PhD)
- August 24, 2018: FoodSwitch USA: A Mobile Platform for Packaged Food Surveillance and Behavioral Research (Mark Huffman, MD, MPH)
- August 17, 2018: The PCORnet Bariatric Study: Preliminary Results from a Large PCORnet Demonstration Project (David Arterburn, MD, MPH, Kathleen McTigue, MD, MPH, Neely Williams, Mdiv, Laura Rasmussen-Torvik, PhD)
- August 10, 2018: Using a Novel mHealth Platform to Obtain Real-World Data for Post-Market Surveillance: A NEST Demonstration Project (Sanket Dhruva, MD, MHS)
- August 3, 2018: A Digital Pragmatic Direct-to-Participant Clinical Trial for Identifying Underdiagnosed Atrial Fibrillation in a Large Health Plan Population (Steven Steinhubl, MD)
- July 27, 2018: Pilot Study for a Pragmatic Trial Comparing Chlorthalidone and Hydrochlorothiazide: Results and Lessons Learned (Karen Margolis, MD, MPH, Steven Fortmann, MD)
Last Week's Grand Rounds
CTTI experts discuss best practices for using mobile technologies for data capture in clinical trials.