Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Grand Rounds January 26: The Lumbar Imaging with Reporting of Epidemiology (LIRE) Trial: Subsequent Cross-Sectional Imaging Through 90 Days- Preliminary Results (Jeffrey Jarvik, MD, MPH; Patrick Heagerty, PhD)January 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds February 2: Early Progress on the All of Us Research Program (Joshua C. Denny, MD, MS, FACMI)February 2 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds February 9: Distributed Research Network Querying: A Status Report (Jeff Brown, PhD; Lesley H. Curtis, PhD; Richard Platt, MD, MSc)February 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Podcast January 5, 2018: IMPACT-AFib: An 80,000 Person Randomized Trial Using the Sentinel Initiative Platform (Richard Platt, MD, MS; Christopher Granger, MD, FACC, FAHA)
- Podcast December 8, 2017: Data and Safety Monitoring in Pragmatic Clinical Trials (Greg Simon, MD, MPH, and Susan Ellenberg, PhD)
- Podcast November 14, 2017: Moderators’ Edition: Discussion of the Future of the NIH Collaboratory
Archived Grand Rounds
- January 12, 2018: Behavioral Economic Principles to Understand and Change Clinician Behavior
- January 5, 2018: IMPACT-AFib: An 80,000 Person Randomized Trial Using the Sentinel Initiative Platform
- December 15, 2017: Does Machine Learning Have a Place in a Learning Health System?
Last Week's Grand Rounds
Dr. Jeffrey Linder discusses how behavioral economics principles can be used to modify clinician antibiotic prescribing behavior.